Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Kris

Emily has a gorgeous picture on her welcome post! Please ignore the phone lines on mine. Because sometimes you have to look past the phone lines to see something beautiful.
I know. That was way too obvious and cheesy. That happens more often than I'd like to admit.

I've only had a handful of true friends in my life. You know, the people who get you. Deep down on that core level of what you really believe in. It's a wonderful thing!
I love blogs. I love reading about the lives of other mothers and finding other people who think like I do.
I suppose that's why I wanted to start this blog. I know there are others who can relate and it always helps to know you're not the only one who feels this way.
I still plan on blogging about small house living, but so often I want to talk about things in relation to the gospel. I want to discuss what church leaders say. That is something I chose not to talk about on my other blog and I find myself blogging less as this becomes more and more important to me.
I hope to make more friends through this blog, but I'll be happy if it will simply help Em and I keep better track of all the books we read and recommend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment